Connecting with API keys
When you run transactions through the AffiniPay Payment Gateway, you need your:
- Public key that identifies you to AffiniPay.
- Secret keys that authenticate API requests made on your behalf.
- Account IDs that specify the credit account or eCheck account associated with each transaction.
To access your public key, secret keys, and account ID:
- Log in to the web application that corresponds to the product you’re integrating into your application.
- In the web application, click your name in the top-right corner and click Developers. (This part of the web application is available only to users with the Administrator or Developer role and to the merchant owner.)
- Click Authorize Application, select My Website from the drop-down list, and click Authorize Application.
- Locate My Website in the Authorized Applications grid, and click Show Credentials to see your public key, secret keys, and account ID. You’ll need all three to create a charge through the AffiniPay Payment Gateway API.
Next, you’ll create a payment form.