As a partner, you can integrate with AffiniPay, LawPay, or CPACharge to enable your customers (who are AffiniPay merchants) to collect payments without leaving your app.
There are several features available for your integration.
- OAuth 2.0 authorization. Enables your customers to authorize you to perform transactions on their behalf.
- Tokenization. Secures payment details by exchanging them for a payment token using hosted fields.
- Ability to disconnect. Allows your customers to unlink and relink their AffiniPay merchant account.
- Refunds and voids. Gives your customers full control of transactions without leaving your app.
- In-app payment reconciliation. Enables your customers to track payment status without leaving your application.
- Multiple account support. Enables your customers to accept payments into more than one account.
- Saved payment methods. Enables payment details to be saved securely for future payments.
- Outside payment reconciliation. Enables your customers to track payments made outside of your application but within an AffiniPay product, such as on a payment page.
- eCheck. Enables your customers to take eCheck transfers.
- Recurring payments. Enables your customers to schedule future and recurring payments. This requires saved payment methods.
- In-person payments. Enables your customers to take payments on the phone or in-person.
- Merchant signup. Enables your customers to create an AffiniPay merchant account.
- Transaction search. Enables a keyword search across all transactions. This requires outside payment reconciliation.
- Error message clarification. Provides a better user experience for when transactions fail. Mobile app integration. Integrates the mobile SDK into your mobile app to provide manual card entry and card swiper for Android and iOS in-app payments.
Before you can start taking payments in your application, you must demonstrate to AffiniPay how you: Connect to AffiniPay/LawPay/CPACharge from within your application, using the brand-specific Connect button and OAuth 2.0.
- Map to the correct merchant and/or eCheck accounts.
- Run a charge as well as any other transactions you support, such as refund or void. This should include both success and failure scenarios. Each transaction should be verified in the AffiniPay/LawPay/CPACharge web application.
- Disconnect from AffiniPay/LawPay/CPACharge from within your application.
- Use the correct logo and other branding.
- Tokenize payment details using hosted fields. (Exception: A PCI-Level-1-certified partner can pass credit card and eCheck information through their servers.)
- Do not save payment details, other than with saved payment tokens from the AffiniPay Payment Gateway. (Exception: A PCI-Level-1-certified partner can pass sensitive credit card and eCheck information through their servers.)
- Include the required information on the payment form.
- For credit card payments: card number, expiration month, expiration year, CVV, and postal code.
- For eCheck payments: account holder type, business name or individual account holder first and last name, routing number, account number, and account type, the “Submit Payment” authorization text, and the notification for merchants who are not eCheck-enabled.