AffiniPay’s code libraries kickstart your payment integration with the AffiniPay Payment Gateway API.
- Mobile SDK for Gateway integration
- Code libraries for Gateway integration
- Plugins for Gateway integration
Mobile SDK for Gateway integration
You can use the AffiniPay mobile SDK to embed payment screens into your mobile apps. Using these screens and an optional AffiniPay card reader or manual entry, your merchants can take credit card payments securely through your mobile apps. The mobile SDK screens collect customer and payment details. Your backend server, which must already be connected to the AffiniPay Payment Platform, submits the charge.
The following screens are available:
- The Amount screen enables the merchant to input the amount to be charged.
- The Customer Info screen enables the merchant to input information about the cardholder.
- The Card Entry screen enables the merchant to either swipe to provide card information or manually enter the card details. When the AffiniPay card reader is used to make a swipe or chip charge, you must submit a signature to finalize the charge. You can obtain a signature using either the mobile SDK signature screen or your own screen.
- The Signature screen (optional) enables the cardholder to sign and confirm the charge.
AffiniPay provides Android and iOS sample mobile apps to show how the can be implemented. These apps are available from: https://github.com/affinipay/mobile-sdk-examples.
Code libraries for Gateway integration
You can use AffiniPay’s PHP client library, Ruby gem, or .NET client library in your application to perform the following operations on the AffiniPay Payment Gateway:
- Updating accounts and payment methods, including:
- eCheck accounts
- Merchant details, such as contact information
- Merchant policy configuration
- Making charges, including:
- Recurring charges
- One-time payment tokens
- Authorization holds, including creating the hold and retrieving unsettled authorization-only charges
- Finding transactions by ID and by type
- Submitting a signature from an endpoint
The PHP client library is available from: https://github.com/affinipay/chargeio-php.
The Ruby gem is available from: https://github.com/affinipay/chargeio-gem.
The .NET client library is available from: https://github.com/affinipay/chargeio-net.
Plugins for Gateway integration
You can use AffiniPay’s WordPress or WooCommerce plugin to accept secure, PCI-compliant credit card payments on your site without passing sensitive cardholder data through your WordPress server.
The WordPress plugin is available from: https://wordpress.org/plugins/affinipay-payment-gateway
The WooCommerce plugin is available from: https://github.com/affinipay/affinipay-woocommerce.